On April 19-21, our methodologists took part in the 13th Pre-School Education Forum in Wieliczka. It was the 'Day of Preschool Teachers' Day. A celebration of a thousand smiles and millions of good thoughts ”.
The 13th Pre-School Education Forum has become an amazing meeting with passionate people for whom working with children is a great, fascinating adventure.
You could listen to interesting lectures - including:
- Joanna Białobrzeska - teacher, educator, author of textbooks for integrated education,
- Dawid Modrzejewski - educator and culture animator who told fairy tales with his musical steps;
- Agnieszka Czeglik - methodological advisor for preschool education, academic lecturer and preschool director,
- Ewa Zielińska - a long-time pre-school education teacher, co-author of 3 educational programs, who shared her experience regarding the problems of children's adaptation to the new educational environment and proven methods of mitigating them,
- Kama Palińska - a promoter of musical culture recognized all over Poland, methodological advisor in Warsaw, and above all a person of inexhaustible energy and charisma.
There was a lot of singing, dancing and joy during the event.
Our methodologists came back full of hope, with a message from Mr. Robert Halik, editor of the magazine "Closer to the Kindergarten" for all our teachers:
You are important. You are needed. Be happy.
Always have some salt with you - be patient.
"Shine" around you - be open and kind.
And remember about the "wax" - who you are is also the merit of everyone you have met and will meet in your life 🙂