16th Chess Tournament of the Orange Choo-Choose Kindergarten
We are pleased to inform you that on June 17 (Saturday) at 17 pm. 10:00-13:00 the 16th Chess Tournament of the Orange Ciuchcia Kindergarten will take place.
The tournament will take place at the Gaudeamus Bilingual Primary School in Józefosław, ul. Ogrodowa 20b, Józefosław (next to the Orange Train School).
Rules of the Chess Tournament:
1. Organizers: Orange Ciuchcia Kindergarten, Chess Academy
2nd place: SP Gaudeamus, Józefosław, ul. Ogrodowa 20B
3. Date: June 17 (Saturday):
• 9:30-9:50 - arrival and verification of participants
• 10:00 – start of the Tournament
• scheduled end at approx. 1:00 p.m
We invite children from the Orange Ciuchcia Kindergarten together with their parents and accompanying persons.
5. Tournament groups:
• Group A - tournament for children from groups of 5-year-olds - 2017
• Group B - tournament for children from groups of 6-year-olds - born in 2016
• OPEN group - parents and accompanying persons
6. System of play and pace of play:
• tournaments for children and OPEN are held in parallel and have a separate classification
• participants play 3 rounds of the Swiss system with computer matching, using chess clocks
• pace of the game - 10 minutes for a player per game
• Only people who do not have a chess category can participate in the OPEN tournament.
The order of occupied places is determined by the number of points scored.
In case of equal number of points places are divided.
Until June 6, on the lists in your facility located on the board in front of the group rooms or by e-mail to the address email@example.com
The application should include: name and surname, represented institution and year of birth of the child.
• PLN 55 payable by June 6, 2023 by bank transfer to the child's individual account with the note "Chess Tournament". Fees for accompanying persons should also be transferred to the child's individual account.
• Lack of payment will result in removal from the list of participants.
• Medal and diploma for all participants.
• Material prizes for the winners of all tournaments.
10. Final Provisions
• Competitors (children) are under the care of adults.
• Competitors insure themselves.
• Sports shoes are required in the game room. It is forbidden to enter in high heels.
• The organizers reserve the right to change the Regulations and tournament groups in the event of a small number of participants in one of the groups. The final interpretation of the Regulations belongs to the organizer and the chief judge of the competition.
• Participation in the tournament involves acceptance of the Regulations and consent to:
– using photos and recordings with the participation of their participants (competitors, accompanying persons, fans) for information purposes as well as promotion and advertising of the Organizers' activities.
– processing of the competitor's personal data for the purposes of organizing and conducting the Tournament.
• The deadline for applications and payment of the entry fee is June 6, 2023.
Tournament Director: Justyna Dancewicz
Main Judge: Jerzy Owczarzak