The welfare of our pupils is the most important for us.
We are constantly looking for the best solutions that will help us focus on understanding the needs of children and meeting them, so that they can fully develop their potential.
That is why systematically we expand our knowledge and skills in the field of POSITIVE DISCIPLINE and we learn how to apply the principles of this method in practice in our kindergartens and nurseries.
In February directors of kindergartens and nurseries of the Orange Ciuchcia took part in another training conducted by Joanna Goc-Matyskiel - editor of Positive Discipline.
We already know:
- WHY IS IT WORTH TO APPLY NATURAL CONSEQUENCES,
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE OF INCENTIVE FROM GLORY,
- WHY IS IT WORTH USING INVENTIONS INSTEAD OF PRIZES AND PRAISE.
Thanks to this, we develop in our preschoolers:
- self-esteem not dependent on the approval of others
- high self-esteem.
By acting in the spirit of Positive Discipline, we make the baby:
- measures himself with the effect of his actions
- experiences how the choices made by them translate into reality
- realizes that what is happening depends on him
- learns resistance in situations in which they find themselves.
POSITIVE DISCIPLINE… AND EVERY CHILD FEELS IMPORTANT!