We are proud and happy to announce that the Orange Ciuchcia Kindergarten as first in Poland have received POSITIVE DISCIPLINE PRACTICE CERIFICATE.
What does it mean? It means that:
- We are establishments operating on the basis of respect.
- We believe in the power of relationships and we focus on building them.
- We know that upbringing is a process and we focus on long-term activities, not just "here and now".
- There are no "naughty children" with us. We know that toddlers' difficult behaviors are the result of not meeting their needs.
- We don't punish or reward children - we know better ways to encourage and motivate them.
- We allow children to be independent and give them space to discover how gifted and competent they are.
- In difficult situations, we look for solutions, not the guilty ones.
- We see mistakes as a great learning opportunity.
- We talk about emotions and teach you how to "hug" your anger.
Positive Discipline is the way to conscious education! We want to lead our preschoolers this way!
We would like to thank our Positive Discipline expert, Ms Joanna Goc-Matyskiel, and the leaders responsible for the implementation of the project in all Pomaranczowa Ciuchcia facilities.