Enroll your child in class adaptive Mała Ciuchcia
Why is it worth taking part?
Adaptation to preschool and nursery is a big challenge for a child and a parent, it is a time of change for which it is worth being well prepared.
- Do you often think with anxiety about how your child's adaptation will go?
- Are you worried about how your child will find itself in an unfamiliar environment, among peers and new caregivers?
- Are you wondering if, due to the restrictions, the parent will be able to participate in their child's adaptation?
These are natural concerns that we fully understand. Therefore, with parents like you and their children in mind, we have prepared Mała Ciuchcia adaptation classes with the parent's participation. Thanks to them:
- we will prepare your child in a gentle and friendly way to start their adventure with kindergarten and nursery
- we will teach cooperation with peers and teachers
- we will surround you and your child with the care of experienced educators and psychologists ready to cooperate and talk
As? Where? When?
In June and July, we invite children with their parents to the adaptation classes in Mała Ciuchcia on Saturday
- When? Saturdays 10.00-12.00
- Where? In 12 kindergartens the Orange Train - Our facilities
- How to enroll a child? Send your application
- What is the cost of the classes? PLN 40/1 child
- When are classes free? Participation is free for a child who participates in the classes for the first time and for a child with a signed agreement with a kindergarten or nursery.